Sizing & Fitting Guide
Please be aware that most of our clothing is Juniors' sizing, which runs smaller than regular US / European Women sizing. Refer to the measurements chart for each individual product to determine the best size for you. Product specific size chart and information can be found in product description or in product picture gallery.
Our team does it's best to include accurate size details and measurement of each item in the product descriptions. If you have questions regarding sizing or any other information on a specific item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for specific details.
Find the best size
When comparing your measurements to those listed on the site, make sure to check if the fabric is stretchy or not. If it is, it can stretch an inch or more.
- Bust: Wrap the measuring tape loosely around the fullest part of your bust to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Waist: Measure the narrowest part of your natural waist, holding the measuring tape loose enough to fit comfortably.
- Hips: Drape the measuring tape around the widest part of your hips, resting the tape comfortably against your body.
- Length: For tops and dresses, measure from the top of your shoulder to the hem. For strapless dresses, measure from the highest part of the neckline to the hem. For pants and skirts, measure from the top of the waist to the hem.
- Sleeve: With your arm outstretched, measure from the base of your neck to the end of the sleeve hem to determine where the sleeve length will fall on you.
If you already know your gloves size, you may skip the steps below. Go ahead and click on "Buy it now" to complete your purchase.
Use these helpful glove size charts along with the measuring image guide in the item pictures to find out your glove size.
Note: If your longest measurement falls between sizes, order the larger size.
Measure the Width of Your Hand: Wrap a tailor's measuring tape around your dominant hand just below knuckles, excluding your thumb, and make a fist. This measurement is your "hand width".
|Women's Glove Sizes.|
|9-10 plus inches||XXL|
|EU Glove Sizes|
|152 – 178 mm||EU – 6|
|178 – 203 mm||EU – 7|
|203 – 229 mm||EU – 8|
|229 – 254 mm||EU – 9|
|254 – 279 mm||EU – 10|
|279 plus mm||EU – 11|
Measure the Length of Your Hand: Measure from the bottom edge of your palm to the top of your middle finger to determine your "finger length".
Select your size from the charts above and place your order.
Watch your mail box.
|Men's Glove Sizes.|
|6 5/16 inches||S|
|6 3/4 inches||M|
|7 3/16 inches||L|
|7 9/16 inches||XL|
|8 1/16 inches||XXL|
|8 7/16 plus inches||XXXL|
|EU Glove Sizes|
|160 mm||EU – 7|
|171 mm||EU – 8|
|182 mm||EU – 9|
|192 mm||EU – 10|
|204 mm||EU – 11|
|215 plus mm||EU – 12|